Leverage the power of Generative AI
Organizations use Verta to efficiently and safely serve, manage and monitor large language models (LLMs) in real-time applications
The Generative AI gold rush is on
Powered by LLMs, Generative AI promises to accelerate content creation, improve customer engagement and fast-track research. But these models require fine-tuning for each use case, and tracking the disparate versions is an operational nightmare.
Companies are rushing to identify opportunities to leverage generative AI, but also to understand the tools required to run generative AI models while avoiding risks inherent in the technology.
Generative AI requires robust real-time serving infrastructure
Using generative AI in real-time applications like chatbots creates new requirements for ML teams, including:
- Highly efficient serving infrastructure to deploy, monitor and manage the models.
- End-to-end model lifecycle management to ensure effective version control and high-quality results over the model’s lifetime.
- Robust model governance to document how the model was trained, validated and governed to mitigate legal and regulatory risks.
Verta helps companies leverage the power of Generative AI
- Accelerate your model deployments by 30x, and optimize infrastructure parameters to support high-volume, low-latency inference.
- Support both batch and streaming inference serving with one framework that seamlessly handles offline, analytical and real-time use cases.
- Track, monitor and govern all your models through a single platform to ensure adherence to Responsible AI principles.